Investment in the Ride Share Space continues at pace
- Alibaba, Tencent, car makers set up $1.5 billion China ride-hailing venture
- $23 Billion - Lyft's IPO oversubscribed on road show's - Lyft recently said that it aims to raise up to $2 billion in its IPO at a fully diluted valuation of as much as $23 billion, which includes restricted stock.
- $120 billion – Uber could worth as much -
- $4.5 billion - Grab eyes more funding after record $4.5 billion round in Southeast Asia
- $3 Billion - Uber to Seal $3.1 Billion Deal to Buy Careem
- $2 Billion - Go-Jek makes first close of $2 billion round at $9.5 billion valuation